Sunday, October 23, 2011

Introduction

Just as the Facebook page is dedicated to Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal industry, this serves the same purpose. I decided to create this blog as a way to share more photos and information at once, instead of uploading one or two photos with little information. At first, things are going to be slow on here since I am new to this site and have never used it before. On here, I'll do my best to keep things more organized. Just as it states on the Facebook page, it is dangerous to go into abandoned mines and structures so I DO NOT encourage anyone to do so. I, and my fellow explorers, know the risks we take when exploring such places. Because of this, I will NOT reveal the locations to any of the mines I happen to find and post underground pictures up of. Such requests will be ignored so please don't waste your time. Now enjoy the site and if I happen to have any information wrong, feel free to comment letting me know. Also, still feel free to upload any photos you may have, whether it be past or present photos, on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment